Premise: Implementing Changes To The World

 After the presentation I went back and improved upon the weaker parts of my project. 

Colour pallet












Exploring M.A.S.H feature

When presenting, Simon suggested that instead of having in-depth cyberpunk environment, I should instead investigate using the M.A.S.H tool in Maya. Instead of having an environment which is built up, Simon suggested that I make the Cyberpunk world more abstract, rather than a solid city. This way I can convey the message of technology infesting nature in a more symbolic way, allowing me to use the environment in a more visual way in the animation. 


With M.A.S.H you are able to use soundwaves to build up the environment. This way the world is less structured and instead a product of sound. I can use cyberpunk type music in order to inspire the structure of my world. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh