Getting Used to Animation: Animation Morph Task (Update)

When referring back to the three images I had drawn, I decided that there was something off about my self portrait, so I decided to play around with the scale tool to see if I could make it look better


                                Original                                                                 New


The main change was to the neck, but I also changed the size of the nose slightly and made the edges rounder. I think these changes improved the original image.



After making changes to the images, I then began to animate. As stated on the brief, its much easier to morph something if you start with the middle frame between the two. You then draw the middle frame between the middle and repeat this process moving outwards.





After attempting to draw the middle image between the morph several times, I decided to try a different method. I really struggled to visualize the image I needed to draw and it just ended up making me more confused with what I needed to draw. 




I then attempted to overlap the image so that I could try and draw what I though it may look like between, however this did not work either. I decided to wait till Monday to ask my  tutor Nat how she drew the image between. 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh