Intro To Maya

 Today we were introduced to the software Maya, which we will be using to create and animate 3D objects and environments. As I previously completed a Video games art and production course at Midkent College in Maidstone, I had used Maya for the past two years. It was however nice to get a refresher of all the tools since I had not used it for a while.

I took notes on tools I had not used before which include:

F keys - Which shift through the dropdown menus (Modelling, Animation, Rigging)

F1 - This is a really useful key which I previously did not know about. It takes you to the official Maya help menu made by Autodesk, where you can search for any issues you may be having to find a solution. This is going to be a very useful tool as we progress further into the course.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh