Diomira reflection

 








I am really happy with the final images and the way my project has come together. However, at the beginning of the project I felt very overwhelmed by the amount of thumbnails I had to produce.  It took me longer than I expected and I now realise that I must get quicker in producing my drawings.  I switched from digital drawings to traditional sketches to try and speed up the process and this helped me.  I am also very disappointed with the scan images I have uploaded and I now know I must spend more time uploading my work.  In all honesty this project has been a race against time but a massive learning curve for me to prioritise and timetable my workload more effectively.  

I enjoyed coming up with a concept for my City and I am very pleased with the end result.  I hope that I have shown the story enough in the images which was my main goal.  However, I can see that I need to work on my colour images as I feel as soon as I added the colour the drawing lost its professional look.  This could be improved upon by using more layers and better shading which I will learn over time during my course.

I feel this first project has given me a lot to think about and I am confident that the next project will go well as I have learnt so much.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh