Soundscape Project: All Original Sounds Used To Create Final Sounds

 
This sound is the sound running water which I got from recording my tap. I put it on a low pressure to ensure it sounded like the natural falling of water to match the image. 

I got this sound from recording the draining of water from my bath.


I recorded the dripping of the water from the tap for this one. 


This is the sound of running water I captured from recording my tap running.



This is the sound of my microwave I captured to represent the sound of the void for the image. 





This is the sound of a Coke can being crushed. This is meant to represent the cracking of the ice



I got this sound by hitting two metal spoons together and is meant to represent something hitting the ice to make it crack.





This is the sound of static recorded by changing the channel to FM on the radio. 



This was recorded by running my finger along a spring connected to my microphone. 



For this sound I recorded my electric toothbrush. I moved the toothbrush towards and away from the microphone to make it sound more interesting.



This once again has been captured from my radio, this time the sound fluctuates more. 

This was recorded from the radio, this time I moved the dial so it created a strange sound.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh