Introduction To Animation: Running

 This week we completed a characters running animation. This was very similar to last weeks walking animation, however it required less frames as the character is moving faster. I found this one easier to visualize in my head because of this and completed the task quickly. 

The image above is the animation shown at 24 FPS and the one below is shown at 12 FPS.

Like last week, we also had to show the character running across the screen. This was a lot easier to do now that I knew where to place each frame. I simply had to repeat the process 3 times.
The image above is at 24 FPS and the image below is at 12 FPS

I am pleased with the results and feel more confident animating human actions now. 














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh