Introduction To Animation: Lip Syncing Exercise

 Today we were tasked with animating a scene containing dialogue. 

I was provided with a worksheet displaying different shapes the mouth makes when saying a particular letter.


I had to listen to the audio carefully and assign the appropriate mouth shape to the animation frame so that I could identify what to draw for each frame.




Now that I had identified what to draw for each frame, it was now the case that I had to draw each mouth shape. I could then copy the drawing to the appropriate frame each time it was needed. 











Overall this task seemed daunting  on the surface, however after breaking down each step, It turned into a manageable task. I was surprised how quickly I was able to finish the mouth animations, which was easier than I thought it would be.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh