Introduction To Maya: Farm Scene Final Render

 Now that the set was constructed and the UV's were laid out for the models, I followed along with the video to make the textures. This was done in photoshop. I was able to switch between the two pieces of software and see how the texture looked, making the process easier. Once I had made textures I was happy with, I then applied them. 




In order to get the final render, I rendered the sky dome and then the rest of the scene separately using the Arnold renderer. As I had set up the lighting and tested with the flat textures, I knew what to expect from the render. This meant I could apply the textures to each model and render without any issues occurring. 


Once both the images were rendered, I then had to take them both into photoshop. I touched up the image as stated by the tutorial can saved it. 


Overall I feel that I have gained many skills from completing this project. I was able to learn about the entire process on constructing the scene, which will prove to be useful for the next project. I struggled initially with laying out the UV's for the chicken coop, however was able to overcome this and finish the model. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh