What If Metropolis? City Annotation

 The next step is to take the piece of concept art and annotate each part to investigate it in more detail. This will help me to complete my production art. Production art takes the intitial ideas found in the concept art and develops them further. You look at different interpretations of the original idea to find the best version it can be. 

      The brief states that it wants

  • My key assets as production art
  • Key assets as orthographic design sheets 
  • Matte painting
I will identify each of the above requirements through my annotation


I added what I want to improve on as well as things I want to look at in further detail. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh