From Script To Screen: Beginning The Character Design

 Today I began drawing the face of my character. I started with the base character on the top left which I drew from a Marvel comic book. I did this as I wanted my character to seem over-the-top and the most masculine version of himself he can be. Theirs nothing more masculine then a superhero, which I feel my character will believe he is. I then copied the drawing, each time adding different variations to experiment with different looks. I could then combine all my favourite elements together to create the character I wanted. 





After I had drawn all of the faces I then pick my three favourite's and put them in a separate document. I decided to then draw three different suits, using the research I gathered previously. I wasn't certain what sort of suit I wanted so I tried different ones. I did this to see which character I like most in the magicians uniform. I learnt that I didn't really like the middle characters hair with the hat and so was less keen about his design now. I though the left and right drawings worked really well with the suit on and found it hard to choose a favourite. I will continue drawing the two characters to see which one I prefer











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh