From Script To Screen: Continuing The Character Design

 Today I decided to draw the sickly version of the character and compare it to the original healthy version. I want the character to slowly transition into this form of himself throughout the performance as apart of building up to the twist. I firstly gathered reference drawings online who traits commonly associated with patients in care. Normally they are their as they are unable to look after themselves and need help from others. 





By doing this it allowed me to pick a favourite among the three magicians. I decided on the more traditional looking magician. I really like his moustache and felt he looked the best in the outfit. I also like his crazed slender form the most out of all three. I now want to investigate the outfit he wears in further detail. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh