From Script To Screen: The Final Design Of The Main Character

 Today I completed the final design for the magician. I took the cape from my first design and the hat and suit jacket from the third design. I liked the second design the least and so didn't take any elements from it. 




I really like how the final design turned out and it feels good that all the elements are finally coming together and I have an actual character now.




I also completed a picture of the magician as a patient in the hospital. I used the reference pictures gathered previously to influence his outfit. This wasn't as important as he wouldn't be seen like this for as long. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh