Fantastic Voyage: Picking A Topic

 After thinking About the audience, I think I want to aim my animation to educate younger people. At this point I don't know how young and so I will need to research the different methods used in order to educate different ages. This will then allow me to identify what sort of information needs to be included in the animation and also the type of story it will tell to convey that information. When referring back to the topic, I want to go with evolution. To me this is still the most interesting and I feel I can create a visually interesting animation with the information provided. 

My next step is to research the importance of the audience in order to get a better understanding. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh