From Script To Screen: Making The Theatre

 I used the images below as inspiration for my theatre. 

To begin making the theatre, I started by making the curtains for the stage. To do this I made a plane, rotated it 90 degrees and selected create nCloth in the FX tab. This caused the plane to fall down when the timeline is played. I then created a cylinder above the plane and constrain the cloth to it. Now when the video is played you are able to move the cloth around and create unique ripple effects. I did this until I created curtains I was happy with. 


I then moved on to the stage which was really simple as its only a cube. I imported the character I will be using into the scene to help me scale everything properly. 

Once that was done I decided to make the chairs for the audience.


I could then duplicate this chair around the scene to build up the shape of the theatre. 


I then continued this for the second floor. 




Finally I applied materials to the scene




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh