From Script To Screen: Previz

 Today I brought all of the elements together in order to create the previsualization for my story. Previzulizations are block out animations, detailing what is going to happen before full production of an animation begins. From completing the toolkit 1 tutorials, I have been able to practise using the camera and animating, so I felt prepared to do the previz. 

Using my animatic as a reference, I attempted to recreate my drawings in 3D. The majority of my time was used to setup the characters and camera, so that the scene played out similarly to the animatic.  

Once I had play blasted each of the shots, I then stitched them together using Adobe Pro Create. 



Once all of the scenes were put together, I put the video in audition and applied the same sounds as my animatic. 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh