From Script To Screen: Reflection

 


Reflective statement

Overall I am very please with my work this project. I feel like I connected with this project more than the previous two as all the ideas where my own and I was not told what to do apart from include the three objects. I feel like I incorporated the three objects, Hospital, Magician, Briefcase, in a really unique way and did my best throughout to ensure I looked at every type of possibility. I spent a lot of time just researching in order to understand what it is I'm creating and always looked for a way to make my story better. I am proud that I was able to take three seemingly irrelevant objects and put them together to form a narrative which is in my opinion very strong. I love being able to look back at my old ideas and being able to see what processes I went through in order to come to the final product. It feels good to finally have the end result in the form of the previz as it represents all the hard work I put into the project. I also feel I finally managed my time effectively when it came to this project. I was able to complete the work to the best of my ability and still have time left over to critique certain areas I may not be happy with. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh