Introduction To Maya: Arnold Part 2 Sampling

 Firstly I rendered the scene before changing any of the settings. This allowed me to see what issues there were to help me understand what settings needed to be changed.



There was a lot of noise in the image, particular on the robots leg. 



I found this image very useful in order to understand the Arnold render settings



In order to get rid of the image noise, the first thing done was increasing the samples on both of the lights in the scene. 


After finishing the tutorial I now have a clear understanding of what sampling is and how to fix the noise when rendering an image. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh