Life Drawing 4

 In todays life drawing lesson we alternated between two different tasks. For the first task we were given 30 mins to draw the life model in different poses. For the second task we had 1 minute to draw the model in different poses. 

We alternated between the two tasks throughout the day and I managed to produce a lot of drawings as seen below. I feel my approach to drawing the 1 minute drawings, effected how I drew when I had 30 minutes. As I had such a short amount of time, I had to focus on the essential shapes I could see and draw the quickly. This meant when I had 30 mins I still looked at the same essential shapes, however this time actually had enough time to improve upon them, forming a more complete drawing. I feel this task greatly helped me with my observational skills. 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh