Character Design: Designing Props For Characters

 In today's lesson I was assigned a culture and then I had to apply it to a different time period. I got Greek as my culture and I had to make it look futuristic. 

Notes

Think about culture, what did they wear?

Ancient Greeks were very religious, they believed in an array of different Gods. Greek wasn't a single country, it was made up of smaller states. These states would often go to war, using Greek Spartans. The Greeks biggest enemies were Persians, however the Greeks won

Spartans had long spears and large round shields. They believed 1 spartan was worth multiple men











It was hard to make the Spartan's outfit look futuristic and still remain within the original shape of the armour. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh