Character Design Ideas

 After research different characters and identifying what sort of character I want to make, I decided to help visualize my ideas. I created a list of common scientist archetypes. 


Scientist/Inventor common archetypes

Messy white hair/ Moustache

Large lab coat

Goggles

Gloves

Boots

Bowtie/tie

Beakers and potion bottles

Explosions and smoke



This then inspired the ideas for my character designs. I tried to incorporate a range of ideas, while still keeping the overall design somewhat simple and recognisable. Although it was not my job to design the character, I thought that it was important as the groups researcher to present the ideas I have learnt from my research. The best way I thought of doing this was by creating different designs which I could present to the group in order to inspire the real design of Moom. 









I will now present these ideas to my team so that we can come up with the final design for our character. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh