Making The Animation: Scene 1 progress

  So far I have been able to complete a large amount of scenes for the first skit. I am getting used to animating in Maya and feel my use of the keyframes has dramatically improved from the beginning. The last scene with the books falling over is by far the best one. I feel I captured the weight of the books effectively and really like how the domino effect looks when fully finished. 

This version of the animation by far looks more visually interesting than the pre-viz. Although the book shot took a lot of time to animate, I feel I am on track to complete the animation within the timeframe. 











I put all of the clips together to see how well they work with each other. I like the animation moves at the moment, its not too fast so you don't know what going on, but their is also not wasted shots. 





If you are unable to access the video please use the link below. If that still does not work all video's have been submitted to the group Basecamp in the folder "Animation Process"






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh