Toolkit 2: Continuing With Jetpack Jones


Today I continues modelling Jetpack jones. As you can see from the images below, I began to get a bit lost with the model. This was mainly due to me following along with the tutorial while missing a step and deleting a face before needing to. I also didnt see the edgeloop added to the back of the head and so was trying to match my model to the one with more edgeloops. 




I decided to take a step back and watch back the tutorial in order to see where I went wrong. 



I identified the problem and then began modelling from an earlier version of my model. This process took a while however I was really pleased when I finally managed to sort the model out. I feel I now have a greater understanding of modelling faces and feel more confident moving the vertexes round. I also have a greater appreciation of saving in increments as it means you can always go back on your mistakes. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh