Animation Test Full

 After finishing all of the animation, I then put it all together to check see how all of the elements work together before constructing the final version. 

I wrote down a list of changes which needed to be made for the final animation:

At a shot at the beginning of Moom's house, this will establish the audiences place in the world

Scene 1 (Shot 2, Moom Hammering) Make Moom Smooth 

Scene 1 (Shot 7, Ball Bouncing Around House) Make Change the background to the final background

Scene 1 (Shot 8, Ball Bouncing On The Trampoline) Change the background world to the final version 

Scene 1 (Shot 9, God Using Computer) Change the colours of the computer, chairs and Texture God

Scene 1 ( Shot 10, God Walking) Texture God and change the colour of the computer in the background

Scene 1 (Shot 11, Plug Falling Out Of  Wall) Plugs prongs are left behind when the plug leaves the wall

Scene 1 (Shot 12, No Gravity) I have managed to complete this scene however, whenever I try to add it to the Premiere Pro scene it says that "file is either corrupt or in the wrong location"

Scene 1 (Shot 13, God Plugs Gravity Back In) The plug prongs need to be parented to the plug

Scene 1 (Shot 14, Gravity Returns And Moom Falls) I am having the same problem with this scene as shot 12


Scene 2 (Shot 3, Moom Stretching) I need to hide Moom's face control

Scene 2 (Shot 4, Moom Sits Up) I need to update Moom's room to the newer version

Scene 2 (Shot 13, Moom Confused) Make house windows clear and add updated background

Scene 2 (Shot 15, Copywrite) I need to find an interesting way to include the copywrite


Scene 3 (Shot 1, Moom Hungry On Sofa) Change the background of the scene to updated version

Scene 3 (Shot 3, Moom Opens fridge 2nd Shot) Change the background of the scene

Scene 3 (Shot 5, Moom About To Eat Bread) I need to update Mooms house and the background

Scene 3 (Shot 6, Moom Answers Door) I need to update the background and change colour of house

Scene 3 (Shot 7, Moom Leans Forward) I need to change colour of house

Scene 3 (Shot 9, Moom Is Scared) I need to change the colour of the house

Scene 3 (Shot 10, Moom Falls Down Stairs) I need to change colour of the house

Scene 3 (Shot 11, Moom Laughs At Bread) I need to include this scene at the end





I am happy with how the animation is going so far and feel certain scenes look a lot better now that there is context for what is happening. I feel with the changes listed and the inclusion of audio, I will be able to produce and animation which I am happy with that meets the brief's expectations. 




If the video about does not work please try the link below. If that does not work then all videos have been uploaded to the Basecamp in the folder "Animation Process". 


https://youtu.be/EnsyBgTa1k4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh