Toolkit 2: Jetpack Jones - Finishing The Nose Modelling

 Today I continued with modelling the characters nose. It was important that the nose remains a equal spacing so that the model is supported when in smooth preview.




Once the basic shape of the nose had been modelled, I then mirrored the model in order to see how the full nose would look. I found that it was far too pointy and needed rounding out.



After adjusting the vertices on the nose in order to round it out more, I then had to improve upon the characters nostrils. This was done by filling in the nostrils and then extruding up into the nose.



I found that now that I had completed the head geometry, I was much more confident with modelling the nose. I now understood how the geometry should be presented and so was able to make a cleaner model much more quickly .








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh