Character Bible: Storyboard

 As part of the project, you have to create a storyboard of the scene described in the description provided. 


Project Parameters

 Character: Superhero/Supervillain

Theme: Psychedelic Album Covers

Character Trait: Vain

World Time: 1960's London

Scene (What's Happening): Saving/Destroying City

Action: His/Her Powers


For me this was the big fight at the end in which all of the story has been building towards. Instead of doing a traditional storyboard of square boxes, I instead wanted to make one which was more interesting and matched the theme of my story. For this reason I decided to do it in the style of a comic book. I looked at different comic in order to see how to capture and action scene. I found that the most important thing was how the template was drawn. In order for the reader to be able to grasp context to the situation, the movement must transition fluidly. For this reason I tried my best to frame things in a way so that the viewer can understand the situation unfolding. I also used things such as facial expressions in order to help capture the characters emotions to relay to the audience. 








It took a very long time just planning the actions which took place within the scene. I found myself getting confused with what should happen. For this reason I decided to draw the poses which I wanted to show off and I made up the fight from there. Overall I am happy with how this turned out especially the 3rd and 4th page. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh