Toolkit 2: Jetpack Jones - Modelling The Legs

 Today I continued with the video tutorials. This video was about making the characters legs, which was done from a cylinder.


A lot of time was spent just making sure the trouser leg looked natural, as if being pulled down by gravity. I used the relax tool in order to achieve this effect. I also had to remember that the characters leg is inside of the trouser which helped when it came to the thickness of the model. 




After creating the bottom half of the trouser, I then extruded up to create the rest of the leg. 





I then made the belt at the top by moving the edges and extruding up and out.




Finally I added the straps for the belt to sit in by creating a cube and manipulating its shape to match the drawing. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh