Premise: Final Character Designs + Turn-a-rounds

 Today I completed the final version of both character turnaround in both linework and colour. 




I tried to make each side of the character as accurate as possible in order to ensure I have the best reference when it comes to modelling in 3D. I found it hard to draw the side profile for both characters, however the cyberpunk character was particularly hard due to his ribcage design. It took many attempts to make this look right however was hard due to the characters exaggerated proportions. I eventually managed to draw a version which is as close enough to the front profile to model from. 





As I revisited the characters design I decided to change the prosthetic arm to make it look more personal to my character. I made the bottom of the arm much thicker as I want to include it in the combat sequence and felt the original looked far too brittle to look practical. I prefer how this version puts a stronger emphasis on the wooden part of the arm which is meant to be hand crafted and past down to the character. 










































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh