Toolkit 2: Skinning Jetpack Jones - Building The Skeleton

 I started by placing locators around the body in places where the joints will be. This helps to visualize the placements.



I then placed joints over each of the locators.



I then snapped the spine to the same place as the pelvis.



Next was the hand joints. This seemed complicated at first however it was the same process as the rest of the body and could be done fairly quickly by copying and pasting the joints. I quickly learnt the importance of naming the joints the appropriate name as it can quickly become confusing. 





I made a temporary head joint for now. This will be revisited at a later date.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh