Premise: Pre-Viz

 After modelling the entire scene I now had to animate the characters for the pre-viz. It was useful to use characters which were already rigged as it helped me to understand what my character needed to be able to do. I found that the premade rigs were very limiting, for example their limbs had very limited movement. I will be able to make the appropriate changes when it comes to making my own character. 

I found when put into 3D my story was less engaging, however I feel this is down to the characters not looking stylize and their movement being sluggish. I purposefully made the characters move slower in the pre-viz so that it was easy to distinguish the characters movement. I can then use this block-out as a reference when creating the real animation. 

When it comes to the final animation I also want it to be fast paced action, following the inspiration from the many things I research. This was hard to translate into the pre-viz as stated that the charcters were limited as well as their not being enough time to go fully into the animation process. I would like to experiment with more interesting camera angles which full show off the world I have created. This will be easier to do when I modelled my official environment however I would like to do further research surrounding this area. 




Pre-viz with no audio 




Pre-viz with audio 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh