Premise: Test Modelling

In order to show where I want to take my project going into Minor, I modelled my Samurai character's left gauntlet. 

In order to make the hand and arm I referred back to the Jetpack Jones video tutorials.


I then used the videos to help me lay out the Uv's for the arm 



I then went into Photoshop and drew the texture for both sides of the arm. 










I then rendered out the arm in order to see what it would look like. I would like to develop this idea further when it comes to the final version of the model for minor by adding texture which match the materials of the objects. For example the metal parts of the gauntlet would have a metallic finish. This will give the model more depth, making it look less flat. /






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh