Toolkit 2: Jetpack Jones - Adding A Blink

 I started by setting up the joints in the eyes 





I then began painting the weights for the joints ready to create the blink.



I found it hard to do the eye as my models eyes were at different shapes and sizers. I managed to work around this problem however by spending more time on the eyes making sure the blinked worked for my model. 




My eyes were a bit messed up from the way I modelled it, however I still completed the eye blink in order to understand the process. I was still able to make the eye look as if its closing, just wasn’t as perfect as the video version. I was then able to mirror this across to the other side.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh