Toolkit 2: Jetpack Jones - Adding Extra Face Movement

 Started by setting up the position of all the joints for the extra movement In the face.




I then painted the weights for the face joints, starting with the nose.




After skinning the nose I then moved on to the characters cheeks.




I then made controls for each of the joints ready to bring down to the real face.




Once the controls had been modified to be able to be seen in the viewport, I then translated them to the original head and then used the connection editor to connect them up.




I then connected the controls to the head rig controls so that the nose, cheek and chin would move with the head. Finally cleaning up the scene.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh