Toolkit 2: Jetpack Jones - Creating A Head Skeleton And Binding

 I started by un-parenting the geometry away from the head in order to prepare for skinning. I then added in the additional joints for the head.






Once all of the joints had been set up I then began painting the weights, starting with the jaw rotation.



I then moved on to weighting the neck. I feel I  understand the weight tool a lot better now from using it throughout this entire process.







I then added squash and stretch to the upper and lower joint to allow additional movement in the head.



Finally I had to bring back all of the objects connected to the face and mirror the skin weights.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh