Toolkit 2: Jetpack Jones - Rigging The Eye Brows + Cleaning Up The Scene

 The final thing to rig was the eyebrows. This was interesting as I got to use a different paint skin weight tool. 




My angry eyebrow does not look perfect like the video version, however this is the best I could make it look. I had trouble using the smooth tool to shape the eyebrow. 





Once I had done each of the different expressions I then connected them into the main head. I then made one more star control so that the eyebrows could be moved in the channel box. 




The final video showed me how to clean up the scene ready for texturing 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh