Minor Project: Creating Rough Animatic - 3

 Today I was able to finish the rough version of the animatic. I feel that this version of the animatic is far superior as it contains more detailed character movements as well as more interesting camera angles. I really tried to thing of how I want the audience to see the events unfold and how this could be done in the most efficient way (keeping in mind the time restriction on the brief).

 It was hard at first for me to do really rough drawings instead of spending the time to make them look nice, however as I got further along and could see the movement taking place within the rough drawings, I was able to continue and finish everything. I'm excited to see how my ideas transfer to the final thing as I can already see my ideas working within the rough drawings. 



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh