Minor Project: Final Animatic With Transitions

 Today I put the animatic storyboard into Premiere Pro and created the final animatic. 




I am really happy with the final look of the animatic and feel confident making this into a 3D animation. I didn't realize how much I left out when comparing the two versions of the animatic for last year. Even now I feel I can still add more, however I want to move on to the 3D modelling first in order to see how it translates to 3D. The movement is a lot better and it is actually clear what is going on between the two. Referencing the fight scenes helped a lot in order to do this. The compositions also help to present the whole thing in a clearer way. 


There is still more I need to research, such as camera lenses and depth of field. I will look at this next in order to make sure I am presenting my animation in the best way. I feel like the only other thing I could do to make the animatic seem more clear is by adding sound effects. However I will not do this until a later stage after doing some more additional research, in order to make sure I'm definitely happy with this version of the animatic. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh