Minor Project: Final Version Of Animatic Storyboard

 Today I finished the animatic storyboard by redrawing the images to be a better quality. I colour coded the two characters in order to make it easier to follow, with green being the Samurai and red being the cyberpunk character. I tried my best to come up with a storyline which would both show off the two characters, the world and my animation skills, while still fitting within the allocated time. I also did not want to overcomplicate the characters movements as I knew whatever I planned to do had to be recreated in 3D. Some of the frames may still seem a bit unclear within the drawings, however I am hoping to fix this within the editing side, which I will be doing next. 

Overall I feel this is a massive improvement over what I already had and will help me to plan out the pre-viz in a much more detailed way. I plan on editing everything together before moving on to the pre-viz, just to make sure I have enough shots, however I don't want to make the animation too long. 







































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh