Minor Project: Modelling The Cyberpunk Characters Head

 In order to make the cyberpunk characters head, I first looked up any tutorials which could possibly help so that I could visualize how to model the character. The head is probably the most complicated part of this character and the most important, so I wanted it to look good. 

The main concept of the character is that the human side has been drained by the technology and so as a result it resembles a skeleton. For this reason I decided to look up skull modelling tutorials. 





I found this tutorial which I followed for a bit in order to get the basic outline of the characters head. I could then change it to look the way I wanted it to look. 








Overall I am happy with the model and feel I have capture the basic look of the character. I want to tighten up this model so that it looks less organic and more hard surface. I think at the moment the character looks a bit soft, especially the parts which are meant to be metal, so I will go back over the character. With that being said I am proud that I was able to come very close to the character look on my first attempt. This is something I thought I would struggle to achieve, especially after trying to model the Samurai. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh