Minor Project: Modelling The Samurai Characters Body

 In order to make the body for the Samurai, I firstly re-watched the Jetpack Jones video tutorials in order to get a refresher. This showed me the process of making a characters body in 3D. I then applied the same logic to my own characters design. 












It was an interesting experience taking something you have drawn and making it make sense in a 3D format. I found that certain parts had to be tweaked in order to work in 3D. I ended up leaving the body at an earlier stage in order to ask if this method of creating the character is good and what I should be doing in order to model in the correct way. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh