Minor Project: Modelling The Cyberpunk Character

Today I decided to complete the test model for the cyberpunk character. Below is the progress I had made on the character so far, however I remember being confused about how I was going to connect the model together. After completing the Samurai however I felt a lot more confident with modelling this character. 



























When it came to the characters legs, I decided to thicken them up in order to enable them to bend when rigged. I also moved the knees outwards so that they could bend properly. 









Overall I am happy with the top half of the character. I didn't want to to add too much detail to the model as it is a test model. I feel the legs will look better when the model goes through the texturing process. My main goal was to make sure all of the elements work together when rigged so that I can return to the character and add in any additional details. 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh