Minor Project: Modelling The Samurai's Upper Armour

 Today I completed the upper armour for my character. I started by duplicating the body and scaling it up. I was then able to deleted the faces of the parts I didn't need. 



I then did the same for the remaining parts of the character. 
















After finishing the upper armour I found it surprising how much such a simple thing added so much to the character overall shape. I really like how the character looks like he's wearing loads of different layers, particularly on the back, and cant wait to see what this looks like fully textured. 

As for the other details in the armour I will add them either in the texturing process is done or once the test models have been tested. I fell as though this is enough detail to get an idea as to how the character will interact with the rig. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh