Minor Project: Finalizing The Look Of The Cyberpunk Character Model

 Today I added the additional detail to the Cyberpunk character now that I now the test model is usable for the animation. 

I started by fixing the chest piece on the character to be more aligned with the actual design. 













I then moved onto the hands which I modified to look more like the characters in the drawing. 

















I'm really happy with the final look of the character and feel I have been able to capture my drawings likeness in 3D. My favourite part of the model is the head as I feel like this translated the best into a 3D format. In terms of the body, I had to make creative decisions to ensure that the character worked in 3D. This meant slightly altering parts so that the would look good at all angles of the model. I found my drawings to be very limiting, however they were only meant to be a guide for the final thing. 

Overall I feel I have managed to capture the spirit of the character and look forward to taking this further within the texturing process in Major. I feel this will take the model to the next step it needs to fulfill my vision of the character. 









Image Of Character For Reference


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh