Major Project: Creating The Japanese Palace - Part 1

Today I continued modelling the environment for my animation by creating the Japanese Palace. I decided to do this in small sections which will be combined together to create the different buildings, much like how I drew the palace. As the palace is only in the background of the animation I decided to make it as low detail as possible, only modelling what the camera will see. 



 

After modelling the basic parts of the building I then UV'ed each part. /











After Uv'ing the models I tested out the wall in substance painter. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh