Major Project: Palace - Fire Version

 Within the animation the Japanese Palace gets set on fire and so I made a burnt version. I tried adding a glowing fire texture in the windows however this never really showed in the render. I will so the rest of the effects in editing and rendering. So far I feel this version is a good start and I wanted it to be a darker version so it is disguised a bit in the fog. I do however prefer the original textured version and so want to show that off in the animation before the realization that the palace is on fire. 


I really like the melted effect I was able to create on the tiles to really sell the idea that the palace is on fire. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh