Major Project: Pose Space Deformers - Cyberpunk Character

Today I completed the pose space deformers for the Cyberpunk character. 

Initially I was worried about completing the shoulders of the character as they are made up of wires, which become entangled when the arm is manipulated. However as I spent a lot of time smoothing this out in the skinning process, it turned out to be an easier process than I thought. I managed to get the arms to look as clean as I could whilst overly manipulated, in the hopes that I will not need to move them that far for the actual animation. 










 

After completing the deformers I also added in the characters additional geometry, which simply required that I add it to the closes joint. For the chest I made sure to mirror the skin weights of the main body. 

Overall this character turned out to be an easier skinning process that I expected. I was able to complete the entire process with very minimal help from the video tutorial which I am happy about.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh