Major Project: Rigging Characters - Arms And Fingers

 Today I continued rigging the characters upper body. I started by firstly creating the controls around the characters arms and connecting them up to the joints. Once I had done this for one character, it was simple enough to export and then connect them up on the other character. 






I then had to connect the fingers up to the hand control using the connection editor. This was simple enough to do as I had created the channels beforehand and simply had to connect them up to the correct joint. In order to add hand spread set key animation was used. 




Finally I arranged everything into a hierarchy and connected it together with a world control. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh