Major Project: Rigging Part 1

 Today I began rigging both of my characters, starting with the legs. I used the Jetpack Jones video tutorials as reference and decided to complete both characters at the same time. 


I started by firstly cleaning up both of the scenes. 



I then added in locators around the foot in order to identify points in which the foot will rotate around. 


I then grouped the pivot points of each joint to the correct locator ready for animation. 



I then connected in the control to the movement of the joints. 










After finishing the Samurai character I then also did the same thing for the Cyberpunk character. 

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh