Major Project: Samurai Character - Eye Brow Movement

 Today I followed along with the video tutorial in order to make the Samurai Characters eyebrows move. 

I started by duplicating the head to use as a blend shape and adding in two joints for the eyebrows. I then selected the area effected by the brows and binded them to the eyebrow joint. 




I could then add in animation and begin adjusting the skin accordingly 









Once I had created both expressions, I duplicated them and connected them into them in with blend shapes. 




Then all I had to do was connect this up with the face in the main rig, however this caused the face to break from the body and changes size. I was unsure how to fix this issue and so waited until I could ask my tutor. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh