Major Project: Final Animation + Sounds

 Today I was able to finally put all of the render together in Premiere Pro. Below is the version with not audio. The animation itself had been planned out shot by shot so that It would simply slot together and flow between shots. I did however have to alter the speed of certain shots as they were either too quick or too slow. I also added in the slice effect for the Samurai, which I did by finding an effect on YouTube and keying out the grey screen. 



Overall I am really happy with the animation, especially with how much I had to complete in order to get to the final product. I think its clear that my animation skills improved, based upon the quality of animation slowly improving throughout the animation. If it had more time I would have loved to smooth out certain shots so that they transitioned a bit cleaner, however I would not want to ruin the rhythm of the fight. I really enjoy the animation knowing all that I had to go through in order to get to where I am. Its really cool to see my characters interacting with each other as I had planned in the previous projects. 


                                                                   Video Credit for effect



After putting all of the animation together I then imported it into Adobe Audition. It wasn't until I was watching the animation through that I realized just how many sound effects it required. I scoured the internet looking for effects, with the majority of them coming from the royalty free website, Zapsplat and  Epedemic Sounds. This section was a bit of a rush as I only had a day before the deadline. I spent a long time searching for the correct sounds to fit with the animation, however wish I had more time to really dive deeper. Overall I managed to add all the sound effects which matter, however it would have been nice to have left more time for this. This was my fault for underestimating how long it can take. With that being said I particularly like the music selection I have chosen for this animation. It changes based on the mood of the scene. 




Below is the final animation. I will discuss the entire process in my reflective statement blogger post. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh