Major Project: Rendering Progress 7

 Today I continued... rendering


In this shot I took advantage of the white hillside to really shine a spotlight on the two characters. The reflection of the white on the floor, back onto the characters creates a more striking shot. 



I still wanted to include remnants of the cyberpunk world in the background. I only did this however when it did not take away from the shot. I really liked the composition I drew in Minor, however was unable to use it as I removed the shot. I decided to add it into this shot instead. 








For some shots I used the lights coming from the cyberpunk world to frame the character of interest. 



Its a subtle detail which can be used to help balance a shot out. 










I like how the hard horizon line points to the character in this shot 



This is one of the shots I added in after watching back the animation blocking out as the original version did not transition to the next shot very smoothly. It was a very simple shot to add and offers more context as to what is happening in the next shot. I used the Cyberpunk characters legs in order to frame the Samurai who may be easy to miss otherwise. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh